Business, jobs, fundings... It's time to learn from the figures and insights of the year 2021! Our Barometer unveils key activity figures revealed by the 460 startups supported by Paris&Co last year : the recovery of business activity and recruitment, fundraising, the turning point of the social and environmental impact, etc.
Developing an innovative media project? Looking to take a step back and grow your project in a stimulating media ecosystem?
LINCC and the Labo de l'édition (Paris&Co) are jointly launching their 5th call for MEDIASTART applications, dedicated to emerging media. The MEDIASTART program, launched in 2018 thanks to the support of the Ministry of Culture, has supported 54 emerging media project leaders, across four classes, since its creation. The program is designed for journalists, content creators, publishing and media professionals, and entrepreneurs who wish to embark on an entrepreneurial adventure.
Join the class of 2022 to consolidate and develop your media project within a stimulating ecosystem of media professionals and entrepreneurs!
THE MEDIASTART PROGRAM OFFERS DEDICATED SUPPORT FOR YOU TO:
- View your project from an entrepreneurial standpoint: core target, market, positioning, business model, etc.
- Enrich and enhance your skills with a group training program, individual mentoring sessions and inspiring meetings with entrepreneurs from the media world
- Consolidate your first steps as an entrepreneur
- Deepen and develop your vision with experts to move from having an idea to creating a business
- Meet other entrepreneurs, create synergies, be part of the Paris&Co ecosystem
- Have access to premises to develop your project
The MEDIASTART program is supported by the French Ministry of Culture and benefits from the special support of industry partners: ACPM, BNF, INA - Institut national de l'audiovisuel, Reworld Media, CELSA – a graduate school of reference in the information and communication sciences and Pépite Sorbonne University.