Develop and accelerate your social innovation project
Paris&Co’s social innovation program, the pilot within the Arc de l'Innovation support initiative, has developed a free 8-month program to create, perpetuate and/or expand its social and solidarity economy project across new territories.
Socially innovative project leaders, with strong local roots, whose actions aim to (for example):
- Develop solutions with a strong local impact that seek to accelerate ecological and social transition
- Contribute to developing local economies – short supply chains, productive, agricultural, artisanal - or creating local jobs
- Accelerate inclusivity, training and job placement projects
- Humanize our cities, by innovating around the subjects of solidarity and living together, social ties, cohesion and diversity
To be supported, projects must be located in the Paris metropolitan area.
Attention is also given to projects situated in priority neighborhoods (QPV and QVA) or those focused on developing actions for these fragile areas.
Benefits to you
- Benefit from individual and collective support from Paris&Co and experts on your key issues (business model hybridization, legal and tax structuring, financing social innovation, partnerships…)
- Join an ecosystem specialized in social and solidarity economy issues, a community of influence, mutual aid and collaboration including around a hundred project leaders
- Gain visibility with partners, communities, investors and future clients
- Receive 5,000 euros in funding and amplify your project (awarded only to the jury's favorites)