Cities that promote walking and cycling over private vehicles have also been found to be more attractive, with less congestion and a higher quality of life.
Level 256, the esports’ platform of Paris&Co has the ambition to develop the ecosystem of esport which is still emerging and lacking in structuration. The platform looks at the future of this sector and wishes to be as close as possible to the actors of innovation but also to the leaders of esports projects, whether they are in early or rather developed phases. The platform is positioned in the esports ecosystem as a catalyst for innovation, bringing together a diversity of professions, skills and experiences to help and support the transformation of the sector. Each partner contributes its know-how and vision in a spirit of co-construction.
From March 2nd to April 15th, Level 256 is recruiting its new promotion of innovative projects dedicated to esports
The call for applications launched by Level 256 and its partners - AXA, EDF, FDJ, AUDITOIRE, the City of Paris, ES1, BPI France - concerns projects with the theme of esports..
Particular attention will be paid by the selection panel to these criteria:
- Credibility and seriousness of the business plan
- Potential for economic development and job creation
- Adequacy with the strategic challenges of major group partners
- Quality of the team and complementarity of the project leaders
- Innovative nature of the product/service/use
But will also value themes such as :
- CSR and Accessibility
- Performance analysis
- Cybersecurity and anti-cheating in particular
- Experience players / spectators
The projects selected to join the new promotion benefit from a double support:
- A sectoral support set up with the Level 256 team with group workshops, individual meetings, personalized follow-up of your needs and events with the ecosystem.
- A transversal support set up by the Paris&Co training and partnership team with, among others, academies (communication, fundraising, business development) and negotiated offers.
Call for Applications calendar
If you wish to join Level 256, the world's leading platform for innovation and economic development dedicated to esport, apply before April 15th on the following link: http://bit.ly/CFALevel256