Paris&Co is the innovation and economic development agency of the Paris Metropolitan Area.
Accelerate the development of French and international startups
Paris&Co is Europe’s first incubation network with 14 innovation hubs :
- sports, food tech, e-health & well-being
- circular economy, real estate, logistics & sustainable urban mobility
- tourism, event, digital publishing, creative industries, esport
- fintech & insurtech, retail, HR Tech
Acceleration programs tailored to each phase of development :
Facilitate urban experimentation
Urban experimentation means testing innovative devices or approaches (designed but not yet marketed) in real-life urban conditions.
More than 300 urban experimentation projects have been rolled out since 2010 by Urban Lab, the urban experimentation lab of Paris&Co. The mission of Urban Lab is to organize, coach and promote urban experimentation projects throughout the Paris Metropolitan Area.
Stimulate and spread innovation
- By federating the ecosystem with 3 key annual events : the Hacking de l'Hôtel de Ville, the Grands Prix de l'Innovation of Paris, Option Innovation
- By accelerating corporate growth
- By creating links with research
- By encouraging innovation for the disabled
- By boosting local initiatives with l'Arc de l'innovation