Support major corporates in their quest for open innovation
Through its incubation platforms and Open Innovation Club, Paris&Co offers opportunities for daily contact between key corporate players and startups, to foster a culture of open innovation within major industrial groups and generate collaboration with startups.
The Open Innovation Club has developed a variety of formats where an open, friendly approach encourages the exchange of best practices focused on two main themes:
Sourcing et identification de start-up a fort potentiel
- Call for innovation: individual contact with a panel of qualified startups responding issues of a Club member
- Thematic meetings with startups pitches and networking
Acculturation and transformation of organizations
- Workshops between Club members, to share their expertise
- Learning EXpedition (LEX), an annual trip to help members learn more about foreign innovation ecosystems (incubators, chambers of commerce, major corporates...) and the stakeholders driving them.
- Events and informal gatherings to bring on board our corporate members’ employees