Paris&Co is the innovation and economic development agency of the Paris metropolitan area. The agency supports innovation by incubating more than 500 French and foreign startups each year, conducting experimentation for innovative solutions, and organizing national and international tech events. Its development is based on an open innovation approach, in close collaboration with more than 120 major corporations and institutions.
Accelerate the development of French and international startups
Paris&Co is Europe’s first incubation network with 12 innovation hubs :
- sports, food tech, e-health & well-being
- sustainable cities
- tourism, event, digital publishing, creative industries, esport
- fintech & insurtech, retail, HR Tech
Acceleration programs tailored to each phase of development :
Facilitate urban experimentation
Urban experimentation means testing innovative devices or approaches (designed but not yet marketed) in real-life urban conditions.
More than 300 urban experimentation projects have been rolled out since 2010 by Urban Lab, the urban experimentation lab of Paris&Co. The mission of Urban Lab is to organize, coach and promote urban experimentation projects throughout the Paris Metropolitan Area.
Stimulate and spread innovation
- By federating the ecosystem with 3 key annual events : the Hacking de l'Hôtel de Ville, the Grands Prix de l'Innovation of Paris, Option Innovation
- By accelerating corporate growth
- By creating links with research
- By encouraging innovation for the disabled
- By boosting local initiatives with l'Arc de l'innovation